Evan, Executive Director
1. Having an amazing team to work with that continues to pour their hearts and lives out for the kids of Club Christ
2. My beautiful wife who takes care of the Hartsell boys so well
3. All the opportunities God gave me this year to share about his love and hope
Jessica, Las Vegas Center Director
1. My faith in God and the adventurous life in following Him
2. My awesome family and friends
3. Club Christ and my new role
Edwin, 2nd grader at the Las Vegas Center
I am thankful for Pokemon cards and corndogs!
Angela, Program Director
1. Club Christ! I work with the best team and I get to love on kids and help them grow in their relationship with Jesus AND help them improve their reading abilities. This job combines all of my passions. I love it!
2. My family and my friends. God has placed some truly incredible people in my life, especially over the last few years. Who would have thought I would have found some of my best friends in Las Vegas! Along that same line of thinking, I am so thankful for my boyfriend who loves Jesus and youth to a whole different level and who has an endless supply of encouragement and patience as I perfect my cooking skills (haha).
3. Coffee, the Loop pizza from Metro, pens that write well, warm weather, planners/notebooks, and books… all the simple pleasures in life.
Kendall, Henderson Center Director
1. My amazing wife who makes me dinner every night
2. Friends and family- I have some seriously amazing people in my life
3. My planner and learning to become more organized